Tuesday, May 1, 2012

bangerang!

Well, I didn't run today and had resigned myself to ditching out on my exercise for the day. Then I found about ward sports night. I peppered a volleyball with two other girls for a half hour and then played ultimate frisbee for an HOUR! The sprinting, jogging, stopping, walking, seemed to be a good combination for my knees. They felt fine. By the time we finished, they were just barely starting to hurt. So I felt really good about that.

Playing games like this is an awesome way for me to get my exercise in because I can go for longer, run harder since it's a competition, and I also get to bond with people I've just met and make new friends. Best of both worlds right there. The best news is that my ward does sports night every Tuesday. I've never been the sporty girl, but you can bet that I will be there every Tuesday!

1 comment: